Thursday, December 24, 2009

Sd Card Reader For Pc What Card Reader Should I Get To Transfer Data From PC To Micro SD Card?

What card reader should i get to transfer data from PC to Micro SD card? - sd card reader for pc

I have an HP Pavilion 2000, so my USB 2.0 ports Arent.

And my operating system is Windows ME.

Ive seen a card reader compatible with Windows Millennium Edition, etc.

It is compatible with USB 1.1, the older version i probubly? because one of the descriptions says the card reader with USB 1.1 Compatiable

I hope not too confusing for this information. To make the attempt to give information on Enuff someone a good idea to work on the IM.

In the attempt to transfer, music from my PC to my LG Chocolate phone.
Verizon said I could get a card reader, my music library in a Micro SD card download.

Thank you for everything and all the advice and assistance and advice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment