Monday, December 14, 2009

How To Built A Floor In Aluminum Boat Would I Be Able To Go To A COMPETITION With This System?

Would I be able to go to a COMPETITION with this system? - how to built a floor in aluminum boat

What would you be? How can I do? And what could make my system better?

Here's my setup:

Car: 96 Ram Ext. Cab

Alternates: 4 Infinity Kappa Perfect 10DVQs

Medium: 2 Infinity Kappa Perfect 5-1/4 "s and 2 Alpine Type-S 5-1/4" s

Tweeter: 2 Infinity Kappa Perfect 1 "aluminum dome TREO 2 a.m. to 1 p.m." Titanium Dome

Amps: Zapco DC 1100.1 for submarines Crossfire XP and 600.4 for MIDs and tweeter

Main unit: Sony CDX-M1000TF

Energy and others: a dual battery system. Capacitor. Setting crossover before the amplifier to share both the highs and lows.

The subtitles are in a custom box. We took the center console, and built one of the funds from the Front, the center console below, but down so that you can always take a back seat in all the subs are down in the box. The actual Tighe table I saw, but I have no specifications for them, so we hope can work without them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment